Friday, April 9, 2010

K-Mart Double Coupons

Our K-Mart is holding a double-coupon event this week, so I decided to go get some deals. I don't frequent K-Mart much because, well... it's kinda dumpy. But, I will go there for double coupons!!

Now, they have a bunch of rules re: the redemption of coupons during this event, so there is no way you're gonna leave the store with a thousand bucks of stuff for only a penny, but I did come out okay, I think. (In a nutshell, the "rules" stipulate you must have a K-Mart Rewards card (free), only redeem five coupons per day, and use coupons for $2 or less (for the doubling).

Here's what I scored - it's all for my husband and I *guess* he's worth a buck. :-)


Gillette Body Wash: on sale for $4, had a couple $2 coups (doubled to $4 each) = FREE
Oral-B Toothbrushes: somewhere around $2.79 or so, had 2 $2 coupons (doubled to cover the price of the brushes *only* - no overages, that's another "rule") = FREE
Right Guard deo/antiperspirant: on sale 2/$5, had a $2 off 2 coup (doubled to $4) - $.50 each.

Grand total: $1.00 + $.76 tax.

Considering that the above is easily $20-$25 worth of stuff at regular price, $1 for it all is pretty darn good!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment